Small Icons aren't loading

Hi everyone!

Just a few days ago, My creator page’s (creator.kodular.io) small icons are not loading. Help?

The properties tab and the components tabs looks so weird. It doesn’t shows the logos / small icons on the webpage. If you look carefully to the photo, you’ll understand what I’m talking about.

Help pls?

Try refreshing your kodular page maybe your internet is slow

1 Like

I did it hundred of times but it still not working. I am using VPN. could this be a problem?

Your system is affected with unwanted virus. Just use one antivirus and restart your browser. I had the same problem few months back and now I fixed it just by above steps and found working well

1 Like

the icon font looks didnt loaded

1 Like

due to virus only. The problem no where related to kodular and fully depends on your system health/infection status

1 Like

you may have installed extension that blocks custom fonts

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I thought the problem was a virus or something that blocking the loading fonts of the kodular.io webpage. I installed some antivirus programs and disabled all the google chrome extensions. So I solved the problem. Thanks for helping me! :upside_down_face: :grinning:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please don’t post in any language other than English. Respect the forum rules and other users by posting only in English.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.