[Solved] MySql Database for listview

hello. can you help me, I got an error when screen initialize,

Hi @kitakita007 welcome to the community:

Read this:
How to ask a question?

Can you mention what you are trying to do?
Probably your “run query” procedure is having problem

im sorry sir, im newbie. sorry for bad english.
im practice with this app
when i open this screen i want to make a list

then i get data from web my sql database…
can you help me fix this sir?

Received a 200 code, that is not a mistake, it means that the data was obtained successfully

There is an error in your blocks

For a simpler solution I recommend using the MySQL Database extension from DeepHost, it also has an example AIA for use with ColinTree ListView

1 Like

The Deephost extension did not work well in SQL queries.

2 Likes

Work well for me

Funciona bien para mí

All right, I’ve got the wrong version

as I can see, you are following the MySQL tutorial from here App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: MySQL | Pura Vida Apps

as it already has been said, this is not an error, just remove the Notifier and try again
Unbenannt

@yanquisalexander which extension are you talking about? any link? as far as I know, a MySQL extension is not possible, because MySQL runs on a web server…

Taifun

2 Likes

http://deephost.in/aix=39

This extension

Is based on your MySQL script from what I saw

@yanquisalexander thank you for letting me know…
it seems to be, I have to add a few more extensions from @Deep_Host into the extensions directory:wink:

@Deep_Host congratulations! this looks like a great extension, which is based on my script from here App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: MySQL | Pura Vida Apps
Please give credit and add a link to the source… this is how the internet works… Thank you!

see also my license:

This work by Pura Vida Apps is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License with attribution (name=Pura Vida Apps and link to the source site) required.

Why it’s a good idea to give credit by Corey Wainwright.

Also you might want to follow the naming conventions… which are UpperCamelCase for property, method and event names (i.e. the first letter should be a capital letter) and lowerCamelCase for parameter names, i.e. no underscores

naming

Unbenannt

Keep up the good work!
Taifun

2 Likes

Take it just as a suggestion…
As I can see you are using AIA of jobworld app made by Sanjay Dey I would like to tell you that there are a lot of bugs in that AIA.
Just a suggestion…:sunglasses:

1 Like

thank you sir, now i understand

yes sir, i learn thats aia. how to crud with webmysql with login system, next ill learn with fire base,

Please help me

Ok, let me help you. Read this: How to ask a question?

3 Likes

I have problems running a simple query:
SELECT * FROM DB_iscritti WHERE CODICE_TESSERA = ‘QR20194’
I put into a Run Query instruction block but it doesn’t return any result.

Where ‘QR20194’ is defined by a TEXT Box

I had the same problem a long time ago. I used the Deephost extension, all its blocks work except the block to make an SQL query, I’ve written to him (Deephost), commented your videos, followed your tutorials that just don’t have the example of SQL queries. I received no response and now I’m using the Taifun tutorial which is great for making SQL queries.

1 Like

Thanks, I Hope he will fix in future

1 Like

I’ve followed Mysql scheme, but i got an error, I can’t undrestand why… :’(

You might want to use the list from csv table block
Taifun

1 Like