*well i dont know how to make a topic wiki. mods pls can u pls make topic wiki so that all koders can share ui designs tips here . all those who wiki just mention ur name and proceed with ur information about ui design tips
you can always take fonts from
because some people search fonts in googlefonts.com which takes money in fabric there are some fonts there are some available fonts
making dangerous ui designs
- for making dangerous ui designs u first of all have to take bright colors
do’s and dont’s
- Balance bright colours with big chunks of darker or more neutral ones.
- Use bright colours as a detail, to draw attention and guide the user.
- Avoid using bright colours on large surfaces or as the main background colour.
- Avoid using too many bright colours in one page or next to each other.
- Do not use bright colours behind or near the main text copy.
- Do not use bright colours on small surfaces that hold meaning, like small icons and navigation.
note source taken from
how to get incredible icons
- a compact icon we call a one with less space.
- well it always good to start with complex icons.
- also the more icons dont have overloaded colors he icon looks attractive.
source taken from cuberto.com and
Hopefully, the Ultimate Guide to an Interface Icon Set | Slava Shestopalov | Muzli - Design Inspiration
well only this much from me thanks