Sound Frequency (Hz)

Can someone help me?

I’m creating an app and I need it to recognize the sound frequencies using the phone’s microphone, like a guitar tuner. Could someone help me solve this problem by creating an extension or letting me know if any kodular components can do this.
Thanks in advance for helping me :slight_smile:

NOTE: I need him to show the frequency of the sound in hertz (Hz), but if he also tells me what musical note that sound represents, it will also help me a lot.

See e.g. here:

3 Likes

Try this:
239C.- Obtener el nivel de sonido del micrófono. VUmeter.

239D.- Obtener la frecuencia de sonido del micrófono. Pitch.

7 Likes

Hi Juan, nice to see you here. I am a big fan of yours.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! You guys helped me a lot. :clap: :v: :+1: :heart:

Thanks Anke, I have also learned with the answers you give in the discussions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Continuing the discussion from Sound Frequency (Hz):
I need an extension that returns the real-time value of the audio frequency received by the microphone… because I found one but it doesn’t seem to work… it doesn’t matter if I have to pay but I need that extension, it’s to do as a kind of tuner, thanks

The extensions are here. Please show your blocks if you find the extension not working, additionally post a link to the extension topic/website.

I already tried to use it in various ways… But even the test app on the extension page doesn’t work… I think the extension doesn’t start… In the sense that the block that starts it doesn’t works