Spaces from the edges of the screen

Hey,
I have a very useful suggestion. Everytime I want to add spaces (for it to look better on the screen) I need to insert empty labels. To not do this, can you add an option to leave spaces around the screen.

To better demonstrate what I’m saying: Think of an app that has text. And the text is on the very edges and the user doesn’t like the design. For it to look better, we need spaces. For not only the text for the whole screen. Instead putting all elements to the edges, I should leave a small space.

Is that possible?

It can be added to the Main Screen properties (where build and version numbers are) as a small textbox.

Yeah, margins are good for designing the app, but for now you can use arrangements.

1 Like

Do arrangements have spaces? I don’t think so :expressionless:.

I need to add manually the label again.

Sorry but it’s not possiple because some users don’t want this & there are other things too.
And only a option on the screen did not solve this problem.

If we would add something like your suggestion we have to edit every component and change there settings.

I suggest you please use a label for space.
Thanks.

2 Likes

OK, no problem :slight_smile:.

Just suggested.

A small note: In my latest app, I have used a total of 139 labels for space :joy::joy:. I’m used to that so that won’t be a problem for me. Just a bit easier.

I have a project with round about 180 labels for it :smiley:
But it is the easiest solution. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few years ago I used to create buttons for spaces (While the time I was using App Inventor) and once, it crashed of a lot of components. And then my teacher at school told me to use labels for spaces. That time I thinked “Why am I not using labels instead of buttons?”.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
hahahahahahahaha :rofl:

But this is the right way how to do things better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep you’re right.
Wonder what would I learn more using Makeroid… :wink:

I think you will never know all things.
There are so many ways to do it.

And with every update we add new things :smiley:

2 Likes

Is it not possible to add a property with Border settings like here:

https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_border.asp

I think this should solve this problem… or not?

In Makeroid, not in webview with CSS.