Splash screen - landscape

Currently, everything works fine, but only in one screen orientation.
Vertical image changes the aspect ratio when launching the application horizontally and viceversa.

I don’t want to add a splash screen.
I want to be able to change the graphics when loading the application container.
It takes quite a long time on slow phones and looks ugly as the picture has the wrong proportions.

Can you add two pictures as a splash screen? One would be shown when the application starts horizontally, the other vertically.

Is there a chance for such a change?

I prefer making a custom splash screen with additional screen by using Clock component.

1 Like

How?
Does this look good?

Just move your components to other screens, then you can put a title and background image to Screen1, with Clock component, you can set a timer, so for example; when 5 seconds has passed, switch to Screen2.

You will make your own splash screen design, so if you make good, it will look good :wink:

We don’t understand each other.
I don’t want to add a splash screen.
I want to be able to change the graphics when loading the application container.
It takes quite a long time on slow phones and looks ugly as the picture has the wrong proportions.
This cannot be done with a timer.

It was a good choice to change your post :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh I understood now, then it is not a thing which I can help, sorry. Also, it would be nice to write these things at first post, so everyone can understand without any problem.

You’re right. I wrote.

Still nothing? No solution?

It is possible but at the moment this is not a priority or if it will ever going to be implemented, as it probably needs lots of code change