[PAID] Custom Chat View - An Extension for creating chat view

Would you mind share the amount donated, so we know how much left you need for sharing it for free to community? :blush:

I’ve donated, but I’ll download when it’s free for all. If required donation amount is not fulfilled I’ll pay the rest :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s really good extension I congratulate you
but Can you add swipe action to left and right this can be more easy for user to use .

Thanks @Choofa for your donation. After your donation, 25$ has been collected out of 40$. Only 15$ has left and I will release the extension publicly. It’s really shame that you just donated half of the total amount but still 15$ are left. It seems that users just want it free and no one is interested to pay.

Extension is still not released. Don’t expect all things before release. A update has already made and I think it contains enough features for a professional chat view. I don’t have any update plans for this currently will think about it later. I have other extensions too.

4 Likes

Ok no problem I just want to give you my recommendation.
But good work man

I’m just glad I can help :slight_smile: Looking forward to test the aix :wink:

1 Like

Extension Update

This sponsored amount for the extension is collected fully by koders and as I said I’ll release the extension once the amount is collected. I have posted the extension download link on the first post. You can test it now, a demo AIA and APK is posted too. If you are lazy or weak at coding then you could use that AIA. I have made some changes in the extension from last version that I would like to mention.

New Blocks

There are some new blocks has added. Here are their docs.

These events raises when user scrolled to the top or bottom. This will help you to load more messages from your server. Thanks @ammar5287 for suggesting these blocks.

• These blocks set all the properties of audio and document messages. You can leave these blocks if you want default properties on these messages. There are already a lot properties blocks and it really seems a mess in code that’s why I added a function block to specify all the properties with one blocks at same time.
    Here are the default values of these blocks :-

-1 is the integer code of white color.

Returns a list of all timestamp of all messages(include images, files etc).

If checked then default item animation of recycler view will be played on updating or deleting the messages.

Credits

First of all I would love to thanks the sponsors of this extension.

Here are the sponsors :-

@Choofa
@ammar5287
@info6

Thank you again for donating.

Thank you all
Sumit :wink:

5 Likes

Sumit, your extensions are life changing :heart::star_struck:

2 Likes

Great Work! :star_struck:

I have a suggestion if possible.

Could there be a block that makes us able to add messages automatically through the output of the Get Messages block?

Have you noticed

hi guys and thanks Sumit. Is the .aix file in the first post the final one of the last update?
Has the price of your work been reached?

Please read
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

3 Likes

I did not understand this post. I had read it. Has the total been collected?

Yes, collected

1 Like

Thanks, I’m sorry but I couldn’t understand the post well

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

2 Likes

is there any block for “message Image Loaded” because it doesnt scroll down correctly while image is loading

Hi
My audio block not working properly

I think that block doesn’t recognise path properly .

Is there any solution?

Wow nice extension I have been looking for but I have one question!
At the moment can we be able to create group chatting app with adding a profile image of sender and receiver as well?

You might read the release post once. Don’t do the staff blindly.

Not possible at this moment.

What impressed me with your extension was only the adding audio but if you can add user avatar it could be the best ever.
Please can you add the avatar user for a receiver and sender?

3 Likes