StartAppAds Extension V4 | w/Native Ads | Free

Show your Blocks

Mate, you have been a member for over 8 months. You have to know how to present your problem. While @Abhijith_Dominic is a superstar, his mind reading capabilities are only slightly better than mine.

4 Likes

@Abhijith_Dominic where is the option to integrate account id ???

and also, can we configure these ads to appear at a proper place like admob ads ? coz they they just appear anywhere they want overlapping the content,

it would be really helpful if you can configure this extension so that it can show BANNER ADS wherever we want

and PLEASE AD SUPPORT FOR NATIVE ADS

1 Like

First of all thank you so much for the Extension…
I’m using reward ads in my app…I’ve tested the app and everything is working fine but when i tested it on android version 7 …The reward ad doesn’t stop, even after closing the ad it automatically loads another ad thus making it unable to use the app. The problem is only with andropid V7…For other versions its working fine. I’ve tested it on android V5,5.1,8,8.1,6 besides V7(nougat). Is this a bug or am i making any mistake?

Can you Show your Blocks ? I think it’s a bug since the problem is only with Android 7

You don’t need Account ID In the new SDK.

They Appear At the Bottom Of the Screen. I will try to add an Option to add it to a Container

Okay I will take a Look into it

1 Like

I think the Lost Focus Block has an error. Try Removing that and test the App

At first I added ‘Show Reward’ with “when reward loaded” block but countered same problem. . . . I thought it might be because of that block so i changed it to lost focus block but same…

Thanks, I’ll wait for next update,

i think splash have a command independent like an interstitial, rwd video, or banner.
for showing splash with condition if we switch back from others app to our app is more sensitive for terms of rules on plasytore, maybe that condition annoying the users .

UPDATE V4

Changed The SDK Initialize Block To maximize Revenue

Capture

It can Now receive the Age and Gender Of the User. If the User is a Female Set the Male Value to False.
Set the Age of the user in Numbers

Changed the Show Banner Ad Block

Capture
The show Banner Ad Block Now Receives A Component In which the ad Will be Loaded instead of Loading it at the Bottom Automatically(Use Either Horizontal or Vertical Component)
Capture

Added Native Ads

You can Now Load Native Ads with the extension
Capture
The Value for Image Size Should be between 0-6. These are the Image Sizes :

• 0 – for image size 72px X 72px
  • 1 – for image size 100px X 100px
  • 2 – for image size 150px X 150px
  • 3 – for image size 340px X 340px
  • 4 – for image size 1200px X 628px
  • 5 – for image size 320px X 480px
  • 6 – for image size 480px X 320px

The Main Component Should be the Container in which the Native Ad is Displayed. It is used to track clicks.

Example :
For Loading a Native Ad of Image Size 340x340 Give the Value of Image Size as 3 and the Component in which it is Located.
Capture

EVENTS :
When Native Ad Loads
Capture
You can make Your own Design For the Ads with this Block. Use all the Data From the Block

OTHER EVENT BLOCKS FOR NATIVE ADS
Capture

2 Likes

The New Update is Out with All the Features You have Requested StartAppAds V4

4 Likes

OMG !!! THANKS A TON ! You nailed it

3 Likes

do we have to manually load native ads ? coz they are not loading i have set blocks the right way, there is no block - like showNativeAd

1 Like

Are you able to get the Title ans other info about the ads?

@Abhijith_Dominic do you means error msgs ? no i am getting no error msgs\

can you show me blocks to load and shw native ads? banner ads are loading fine

i think there should be a ShowNativeAd Block

1 Like

Native Ad Means you have to design the Ad with the details

1 Like

can you give an example of an naive ad, of you have implemeted before ???

1 Like

Okay I’ll make an Example

1 Like