StartAppAds Extension V4 | w/Native Ads | Free

Do let me know on how it worked and if any improvements are needed.

2 Likes

Hi;
iam looking for an extension for appLovin ads network, do you have it, if not can you please develope it.

1 Like

It’s Not Possible yet to develop one

1 Like

Where can I see the list of payouts methods and ad networks available with StartAppAds?
Keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face:

You can see the Payout methods In your dashboard… payments tab. They have Crypto… Bank transfer etc

unable to download Aix file after order …its download with speed 4KB/s and failed to download in end

Is your internet working fine? I’ll take a look into the server side as well if it has some issues.

Edit : I just checked and i am able to order and download fast. The download completed in 1 sec for me at 10Mbps. I guess it’s a problem from your side. you can try downloading again.

https://simplegamers.co/appinv/store/?page_id=8&orders

Thanks

my internet is fine …you should order and try to download

1 Like

ok problem solved … i using jio connection …when i use VPN it downloaded i think this problem with jio

1 Like

yes, you are right if highest paying ad types from StartApp is splash. i am already try your aix startapp, its very awesome mate…many thanks.
i just want to know, how can i using splash startapp on my app ??? or your set default call interstitial for first time is splash ???

thanks @Abhijith_Dominic

You’re Welcome. Glad you liked the Extension.

Splash Ads Are enabled by default. If you want to disable Splash Ads you have to call the Disable Spalsh Ads Block or else it will show by default you don’t have to do anything else

do you mean default , if i show interstitial for the first time…will be launch splash ???
because i cant see the different between ads interstitial and splash . Can u assist me ??
thankyou mate…

Splash Occour When User switches to some other app and comes back to your app. It shows your app logo and a loading screen and then shows an ad. Splash Happens only when a user switches app while interstitial Happens when you load it via block anytime

ok thankyou very much mate , this info is very useful for me.

1 Like

the startapp doesn’t work :sleepy::cry::cry:

Can you explain more Clearly? Thanks

I have tried using the startapp extension in my application. but when I use on andorid the startapp ads don’t work

What do you mean by don’t work??

I don’t understand the problem … can I see the correct ad block tutorial?

the startapp ad won’t come out on my android.