can anyone explain why my account terminate.

Your Developer account remains terminated due to prior violations of the [Developer Program Policies]and [Developer Distribution Agreement] by this or associated, previously terminated Google Play Developer accounts.

Issue found: High Risk Behavior

We have identified a pattern of high risk or abuse associated with your Developer Account and are taking this action pursuant to the [Policy Coverage policy]

Actually my last account war terminated then i bought new device and using new internet connection. on my new device i also used my several other gmails which I also used on old device but on these gmails id i dont have Google developer account. In my thought may be this is the reason for termination that these gmail account were also used on termination device.

1 Like

Check your developer account email inbox. Google sent you an email with the reason.

1 Like

Note: Any new account that you try to open will be terminated as well (without a refund of the developer registration fee), so please do not attempt to register for a new Play Console account while one of your other accounts are terminated.

Taifun

1 Like