Reflex 4.0.2 - Change your status bar 🥳

:point_down::point_down::point_down: :neutral_face:

2 Likes

oh sorry i did not saw that

Keep it up nice extension.:heart_eyes:

There are no blocks!? Just this block.
component_component_block

1 Like

Can you show me a screenshot of it not working?

1 Like

That is the intended result. However I do think I have a solution for a better result which will be out in a few day. Thanks for the concern.

Wow, Nice Extension @hammerhai :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, but there was no reason to advertise your extension in someone else’s topic :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Can you make extension that shows what GPU render you are device has? (Ex- Adreno ,Mali or PowerVR).

Most devices use Adreno, it would be useless. But the option is open to another developer.

1 Like

My Device use mali but thank you for replying :+1:

A Great Extension. Loved It… :+1:
But I can’t see any block image?

Get used to reading the topic before trying something or answering someone’s question.

No, I saw I tried to ask the same. How does it work without blocks?

You’re not an extension developer, so you wouldn’t understand.

2 Likes

it works like when you import the extension it will automatically sets transparent

2 Likes

it’s very simple

Version 0.2.0

• Bug fixes
  • New blocks (found below)
    • The statusbar will no longer turn transparent even upon dragging and dropping onto any screen. You will have to use the Setup block on screen initialization.

Block Description Parameters Parameter Types

Get the statusbar height! N/A returns int

Use any arrangement for the setup process! The recommended arrangement is the first one on your screen holding all content OR the first arrangement inside the first arrangement holding all of your screen content.

Setting the transparent parameter to true or false will determine behavior of the color parameter.

arrangement, color, transparent HVArrangement, int, boolean

This can be used as an input for the color parameter from the Setup block. N/A returns int

Download

6 Likes

Version 1.0.0

‐ Fixed a spelling mistake with the description.

‐ The minimum API is now 23, or Android Marshmallow.
  This is a backward incompatible change.

‐ You can now set the statusbar icons to be visible on a light background!
  Introduced as a parameter to the Setup procedure.

In response to #13

This extension is meant to be used without the title bar being visible. It’s meant to let you make your own title bar while still letting you customize the statusbar.

The new “Setup” procedure

Use the “isLight” parameter when your statusbar color is transparent and the arrangement color is light or if your statusbar color is light, but not transparent.

Trying to use the procedure provided by :kodular: will not work.

"Setup" procedure.

Download

4 Likes