Hello, I want someone to create a Stock Management App wherein the stock items are not sold, but stored in different locations and are used within the organisation.
The basic functions that are required -
- It should sort inventory data dynamically (whichever way) based on categories, quantity, location, item name, purchase date, issue date etc.
- There should be a purchase approval system wherein Min Stock Quantity (below which stock needs to be bought) and Max Stock Quantity (above which stock item cannot be bought)
- Alert system to concerned person in concerned department upon Purchase Request, Purchase order generation, Purchase, Stock quantity update, upon issue, pending purchase bills etc.
- Vendor management (from whom certain type of items are bought)
- A dashboard to see an overview of all the features mentioned above.
Please let me know if you could create something like this.
The amount I’m willing to pay is $100-200, (negotiable)