Store may need some restriction

I was looking around in the makeroid store and i noticed that there are already a bunch of app that doesn’t have screenshot or a proper description so you can’t tell if you should install it or not, what exactly the app does… Shouldn’t be something like a min. of 2 image and for example a min of 50 character for the desription in order to upload the app?

6 Likes

Nice idea!

@Sander @Peter @Barreeeiroo @Kodular Please look into this matter.

1 Like

Developer names should also be required in order to upload apps, some people don’t input names and this result in a card layout bug on the home page.

Also look bad as the example @Federico_Morrone.

The idea is still the same, restrictions.

2 Likes

I already added some restrictions like the

• App Logo
  • Banner Image
  • 2 Screenshots

I will add the DeveloperName a required to publish and 50 character too

3 Likes

I have updated the store, so now it requires also a Developer Name and minimum length for the descriptions

2 Likes

So, what will happen to old apps that don’t have these requirements, and old accounts?

2 Likes

maybe they could notify the developers of those app that if they don’t meet the requiriment in for example 3 days the app will be removed

2 Likes

I am working on a list with all those apps and I will notify the developers of those apps

3 Likes

Wow It’s always great to see how fast and efficient are the developers of this community

3 Likes

Thank you @Sander.

Definitely, no other service has support like this. :+1:

2 Likes

Whoops. Don’t have one yet.

1 Like

@Sander is really working hard.
Good Job

1 Like