String exp_date

This initial instant (the “zero instant”) is called the Unix Epoch, whose value is 1970-01-01T00:00Z (January 1, 1970, midnight, UTC 1).
And the timestamp usually has its value in seconds or milliseconds, it can be a positive number (for times that occur after Unix Epoch)
or negative (for times before Unix Epoch).

Use this formula - =(A1/86400)+25569+(n/24)

can someone help me with the logic?

list expre.aia (3.4 KB)

What are you trying to achieve ? Why won’t you use clock component ?

1 Like

In order to work this formula in excel cells must be formatted for dates. See

1 Like

help me please i’m trying to CONVERT this number into time is there or aia of my project

1 Like

Or

listexpre1.aia (5.1 KB)

Uploading: Screenshot_2021-12-05-19-37-06-413_com.android.chrome.jpg…

this is the information I’m breaking to collect

correct date and time

info suasrio

Does not help you the above one??? Still need some other design??
I ve shown you two different format as per your blocks

If you want to get it above format, just change the date and time format in the blocks.

I.e MM/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS

This initial instant (the “zero instant”) is called the Unix Epoch, whose value is 1970-01-01T00:00Z (January 1, 1970, midnight, UTC 1).
And the timestamp usually has its value in seconds or milliseconds, it can be a positive number (for times that occur after Unix Epoch)
or negative (for times before Unix Epoch).

Use this formula - =(A1/86400)+25569+(n/24)

it is and the logic that and the date and time of the right here you showed is 1 day early and 11 hours more

Then try this.

listexpre1.aia (5.3 KB)

Is this shows the correct date and time? If not the. Saving the time in milllis in your record is not seems to be correct i think…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.