Submit Bugs in Plyr Video Player Here

This will not work no matter what you do. Why because the player doesn’t know how much space it should cover. So you need to provide a specific height and width in order for it work.

I will see what I can do.

@Raja_HarshVardhanSolanki
I have fixed the navigation bar overlapping issue try now :
Plyr.aix (148.3 KB)

1 Like

Settings Buttons Got Hide Behind The Screen.

On without fullscreen

With fullscreen

And didn’t get the Video Play In Landscape.
This is the fullscreen but can’t in landscape
the extension didn’t get (is file landscape or portrait)

The video size is too small in full-screen mode

2 Likes

This is not a bug or something. If the video is being played in portrait the full screen will be in portrait and if the video is being played in lanscape it will be played in landscape in full mode.

And now coming to the settings menu. As you know that its a webview and I dont have much control on what is displayed where so it would be better to add the settings menu on the right so it is not hidden.

Please add further information. I can’t tell whats wrong with this little info.

@zainulhassan As @The_Revenger_Studios said this issue is with all the users.

Video:-

Do not change orientation. There are lots of issues due to which the video doesn’t scale well. Thats why the video is samll

Whats the issue

when you change the orientation the whole activity is created again. That means that all the layouts are again drawn on the screen. As I have mentioned earlier the player uses the height and width of its container therefore when you change the orientation the height and width at that time is not calculated and it causes the player to scale abnormally. And I can’t do anything about it. Moreover JavaScript code execution is a tricky part as well. Therefore those who have scaling issues don’t change orientation by yourself and let the default player handle itself.

We don’t allow more than one topic for extensions. Keep all the discussions relevant to your extension in the original topic. I close this.

PS: #extensions:extension-development is meant for topics related to extension development only.

4 Likes