Subscriber mate an app to increase subscriber

no this is not a earning app…but if you want to buy points you will be able to do so

1 Like

Why we need to buy points.

Means what the use of it.

to start a campaign for getting subscribers, you can either earn points by subscribing others channel or buy points and start a campaign

Ok got it.

1 Like

please download the app and provide feedback to me if there is any glitch or problem you find in the app…

Well, you could improve the UI, or change the font. You can see examples here:

2 Likes

How Do You Detect That User Subscribed Successfully

Have you tried the app? It’s coded inside…

To all the youtubers please download this app and help me make this app successful and as well increase your subscribers for free…

Can i upload this app in play store? Does this app goes against playstore privacy policy?

itz create in android studio…

@Viral_Zone
i think he made it using Kodular.

1 Like

Surely it goes against YouTube Policies.

i Don’t think the App will be Accepted.
this App violates many Policies.

1 Like

How he can detect subscribe Or not

It’s created in kodular

But there are so many apps regarding sub 4 sub in playstore

i found this on Top 5 Result -

Please Note

1st App -
Sub for Sub do NOT offer the ability to buy subscriber, view and like as it is against the policy. We only a platform to help your video and channel reach out to people, and they can view and like any channel or video which they feel interested in.

2nd App -
Sub4Sub Pro does NOT offer the ability to buy views or exchange subscriptions or likes, as these are all against YouTube policy.

3rd App -
Sub4Sub Pro does NOT offer the ability to buy views or exchange subscriptions or likes, as these are all against policy. People subscribe channels which they like and watch videos which they feel interested in.

4th App -
SubView - Sub4Sub does NOT offer the ability to buy views or exchange subscriptions or likes, as these are all against policy. People subscribe channels which they like and watch videos which they feel interested in.

5th App -
YTSub4Sub is a third party application. It only a platform where users promote their YouTube Channel, YouTube video views and like to other people around the world. It only shows YouTube channels and videos that are hosted on YouTube servers. YTSub4Sub does not offer the ability to buy subscriptions, views or likes as these practices are all prohibited by YouTube policy.

3 Likes

The Campaigns you are hosting are totally Like
Buying and Selling Views and Subscribers.

Make it Free,
Follow the Concept of other Subscriber Apps,
Write a Note Like this -

And you are Good to Go.

Thank you for the information

i have checked their app the system is exactly the same… so i guess it dosent go against privacy policy but i also have to mention the writing in the description