System of likes or hearts

Guys, I want to make a system of likes, so when I click on the image of the heart I add a 1 to the label that is next to it and when I click it again that 1 is removed, how can I do it?

1 Like

On image click

If tiny db value is 0
Then store tiny db value to 1
Get like values from database

Got value
Store value + 1
Set Label text to value

Else store tiny db value 0
Get like values from database

Got likes value
Store value - 1
Set label text to value

Use tiny db to check image is liked or not and online database like firebase to store total likes.

3 Likes

haaa literal friend I’m still scratching my head, can you express it in blocks?

like this: I liked value
Store ** value - 1 ** as did the -1? again, can you blocks please.

I want it to be added, the database will not always have 0 hearts.

Tomorrow …:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

hahaha come on, you will not delay, nothing is that I need it urgently :smiley:

Sorry but It’s 12am here, my laptop is shut down and i am going to bed. :sleeping:

Give him friend, no problem, I understand, I wait for your answer tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

1st Way

blocks

2nd Way

2 Likes

Friend can I use label you must from global variables? is that global variables do not work for me and I always prefer to work with label

can u plz send me aia which includes these blocks

In my case I could not because it is a private project, but soon the friend Srrazmi can pass you the project .aia

I just need firebase block in image above if u dont mind can u share png of firebase (2nd method )block

It Was Just for Example You Can Use Lable Or Online Methode Or Any Other Method To Perform This Action

sorry i didn’t understand u are also using label in it and firebase is also an online method i f u dont mind can u briefly explain your point

The Label Is Just For Showing Data You Can Use Label Inside Variables

I have Answered Of This Question

ok the blocks you have shown in 2nd way can i use these blocks to make like heart function workable in my app or i have to follow or write something else

1 Like

Yes You Can Make It

ok thats why i was asking you to plz provide png of that block i will import it also it will save my time and effort

There Is Best Way To Make Yourself It Will Be Remind You

Don’t Go Off-Topic Community Is Not Allowed It, Ask In PM

1 Like