Tabular Report using Kodular (Database - Airtable)

Dear Helping Members,

Thanks for the guidance on the queries i had raised earlier.

I wanted to know, if it is possible to create a Tabular Report based on filter criteria selected?
For Example, as a logged in Employee user who has done some Customer Registrations, i wanted to show the Employee User, the list of Customer Users which he has registered and some filter selections, based on which the user will get to view Customers who are in ACTIVE Status, and Customers who are in INACTIVE Status. (Inserting a snapshot as example)

Any guidance from you will be helpful.
Thanking and appreciating your help.

Regards,
Sribatsha

You can do it with airtable, yes. I don’t have the laptop now, but you can use if blocks to filter and do something depending if they are active or inactive

Thanks @JaviR3TicS for responding.

Can we arrange in column format?

Yes. I recommend you to do the table like you show on the image

Hi @JaviR3TicS,
Could you please guide me how to do it.
I am not getting a clue, that’s the reason i thought of raising it in the forum. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Sribatsha

1 Like

I’m traveling now. When I arrive, I can send you some blocks :wink:

Hi @JaviR3TicS,

No issues, please help whenever convenient for you.
Thanks for extending the helping hand :+1:t2:

Regards,
Sribatsha

1 Like

Can you explain what is the filter to expire?

Hi @JaviR3TicS,

That is to show list of customers, whose end date is within coming 15 days from today (sysdate).

Regards,
Sribatsha

I have started a bit on my iPad. It isn’t finished, but it can give you a clue to start :wink:
Tutorials.aia.zip (3,4 KB)
(Rename the file and delete the extension .zip; I can’t delete it on my iPad)

Table example on Airtable - Sign up - Airtable

1 Like

Thanks @JaviR3TicS for sharing the file.
I understand the list view, however needed to know if results can be viewed in tabular format with multiple columns and rows. (just like columns and rows in Airtable)

Regards,
Sribatsha

Combine my file and this: