I tried to install the latest version of Taifun File extension and this is the result. Is it a problem of Kodular or extension?
If I install the extension on a project where it is not present, the system installs it without problems.
you might want to replace the old version by the newest version manually like this:
- export your project (aia file)
- unzip the extension, this creates the directory com.puravidaapps.TaifunFile
- open the project (aia file) using 7zip
- go to the subfolder /assets/external_comps and delete the subdirectory com.puravidaapps.TaifunFile
- move the previously unpacked extension directory com.puravidaapps.TaifunFile to its correct path in the aia file of the app
- upload the modified project into Kodular