Taking picture and writing to mysql database with blob format does not work

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hello rogério , I think I managed to record the image in the camera after picture, I’m doing other tests with the backend module developed in C # so if it’s ok, I’ll pass it on. Thank you very much.

the data with 10 bytes were tests I performed with the empty image

1 Like

Note the folders that are saved on different android versions… :+1:

1 Like

I used the filetools extension to create a folder after pressing the take photo button.
I’m going to finish testing the module in C# and I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Good night, one more detail for not recording the image in mysql. I performed the tests version 10 and earlier records perfectly, now I need to find out what permission I need for version 11. I’ll keep studying

version 11 writes 10 bytes… and version <=10 writes perfectly.

tks

Good morning Chinmay Only, are you able to upload an image with the new asd ? I’m having some trouble inserting an image into my mysql using php, have you seen this?

can you explain your issue @marcus_vinicius

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thank you very much, i will upload my blocks for you to analyze …

can you give an image

1 Like

I’m separating now.

I really need it, this code works on versions 10 and earlier, only on version 11 does not write to the database.

[image]

1 Like

this seems correct the code

the bytes are low, only when I run the application on android 11, versions smaller than 11 record perfectly.

I’m sorry I’m studying I’m still a beginner in kodular programming, I’m a c# developer

In future if you ask a question please don’t start spamming the topic asking for a reply if no one has responded. I see you do this a lot in each of your topics. Just be patient, no one here is your slave.

2 Likes

yes, that’s correct, when I run on android 11 it doesn’t record. exactly what I’m not understanding. I’m getting a little crazy from so much research

ok
i am not beginner but not advance

1 Like

Have any manners dont think so

No I don’t think you have any manners. When you ask a question you need to be patient and wait for a response instead of spamming.

Ok but talk politly i know i will listen dont talk rudely directly