Taking picture and writing to mysql database with blob format does not work

Hello friends, I’m trying to record an image taken from my cell phone camera in my mysql database, in blob format, unfortunately I followed the guidelines https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/mysqli-upload-and-save-image- file-as-blob-postfile-posttext/8302/2 worked perfectly for android v8, versions 10 and later does not record, only recording in the database is 10kb could someone help me to solve this problem?

follow the blocks of my code

ids 99-100-101 were recorded using android version 8

the other lines were tested with later androids

It looks like you’re just sending the filename because you can’t find it in the right path

:running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man:

2 Likes

rs… to apanhando, eu segui essa orientação que vc tinha postado…

segui esse código em php também.

I followed this code in php too.

I’m kind of lost… “crazy” hahaha

Please , Read PM And topics above.

It will guide you to find the solution.:+1::running_man:

:running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hello rogério , I think I managed to record the image in the camera after picture, I’m doing other tests with the backend module developed in C # so if it’s ok, I’ll pass it on. Thank you very much.

the data with 10 bytes were tests I performed with the empty image

1 Like

Note the folders that are saved on different android versions… :+1:

1 Like

I used the filetools extension to create a folder after pressing the take photo button.
I’m going to finish testing the module in C# and I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Good night, one more detail for not recording the image in mysql. I performed the tests version 10 and earlier records perfectly, now I need to find out what permission I need for version 11. I’ll keep studying

version 11 writes 10 bytes… and version <=10 writes perfectly.

tks

Good morning Chinmay Only, are you able to upload an image with the new asd ? I’m having some trouble inserting an image into my mysql using php, have you seen this?

can you explain your issue @marcus_vinicius

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thank you very much, i will upload my blocks for you to analyze …

can you give an image

1 Like

I’m separating now.

I really need it, this code works on versions 10 and earlier, only on version 11 does not write to the database.

[image]

1 Like

this seems correct the code

the bytes are low, only when I run the application on android 11, versions smaller than 11 record perfectly.

I’m sorry I’m studying I’m still a beginner in kodular programming, I’m a c# developer

In future if you ask a question please don’t start spamming the topic asking for a reply if no one has responded. I see you do this a lot in each of your topics. Just be patient, no one here is your slave.

2 Likes

yes, that’s correct, when I run on android 11 it doesn’t record. exactly what I’m not understanding. I’m getting a little crazy from so much research