Tax form submissions for non-US citizens

seems kodular staff dont want to return our money they cut in the name of withholding tax for no reason.

1 Like

The issue has been fixed. We will issue a bunch of payments through the next week to release the incorrect tax withholding.
Your tax forms should now reflect the 0% withholding for non-US citizens.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please update us about the refund of Wrongly Deducted 30%WHT?

Please update us and refund the amount as soon as possible.

Thanks

Mr. @Diego @Kodular I just received an email of recent payment withdrawal but my payment of August 2023 is still pending not credited to my bank account and wrongly deducted TAX is also not refunded … where is my payment please tell me what are you doing all team members?? I have wrote you many times but still problem not solved .
Screenshot is attached please check it and resolve the issue .Kodular showing that payment is delivered but nothing received.

Please reply me and give me update about my payments as soon as possible.
waiting for your response.

Thanks

@Diego can you please check why bank not transfer the last month payments into the our bank? status showing delivered.

I have posted my payment related issues multiple times but still there is no reply from the whole @Kodular team. Very very disappointed. @Diego Please resolve my issue my payment of july is still not received but wrongly deducted WHT is received.

Its about 40 days gone but @Kodular @Diego no one replying me and updating the status of my payment of july… Very very disappointed…

Hope kodular team will wakeup now and gave me a positive response.

Thank you

@Diego @Kodular All of you thank you so much…I’m very happy today I received pending payment of July.
I’m really very thankful to Kodular staff…

Please review my tax form