Tax form submissions for non-US citizens

After submitting your preferred payout method, you will be asked to complete a tax form. After filling your details, you will see the following prompt:

Please, check the first radio button. The only case where you have to check the second one is if you are living in the United States.

6 Likes

I already tried 5 times but still getting this error in my email:
“Unfortunately the Tax Identification Number (TIN), i.e. your SSN or EIN, on your Form W-9 was invalid or did not match the name provided.”

I am outside US, I have a TIN issued locally for us Filipino citizens, but it seems not accepted on the form.

A local tax ID is not the same as a TIN (which are issued in the US).
Actually, TIN are issued just to US citizens as far as I know. If you are a foreigner, you can apply for an Foreign TIN.

Although, form will be fine without inputting any ID in the last step.

2 Likes

Same thought with me. I was just worried with the 24% tax, plus commission from Kodular. How much left to us. Does the tax applicable to every country?

I’ll PM you, as we are getting into personal account details.
But as a reminder, don’t worry about that withholding. If you are giving services FROM OUTSIDE the US, withholding is 0% (that is the reason of this topic, as we were seeing people wrongly selecting that option, and they were getting a non 0% withholding).

3 Likes

dear diego!
can you check who made changes with my submitted tax form? because i received the payment which is 30% less. you can check my recent record of tax form which was 0% and no withholding tax cut. but sudden changes in tax form and 30% is out of my mind.
IMG_20230909_143926

and kodular cut my 30% tax from earning why?
although i didn’t changed my tax form you can check in your system

i request kodular staff to please refund my $229 in my account. i will be very thankful to you.

1 Like

Im Already Received Payments for Last 7 Months . 7 payment Received in 0% WithHolding . Now this month Deduct 30% WithHolding Tax. Can you Tell me Whats the issue in my account . Kindly Refund my Deducted Balance in my account . Thanks

We’ve already submitted a support ticket to our payment gateway provider to gain more information. Apologies for the issue.

5 Likes

Mr Diego!
I’m also not US resident then why Kodular deducted 30% WHT on my payment.
please check my details and Tax form that I had submitted . I already received 2 payments but this time why 30% is deducted ? According to US Laws I’m not liable to pay any WHT because I’m providing services from outside US.
Mr. Diego kindly resolve this issue and resend the remaining payment as soon as possible.
waiting for your response.
Thanks

dear diego!
can you check who made changes with my submitted tax form? because i received the payment which is 30% less. you can check my recent record of tax form which was 0% and no withholding tax cut. but sudden changes in tax form and 30% is out of my mind.
IMG_20230909_143926

and kodular cut my 30% tax from earning why?
although i didn’t changed my tax form you can check in your system

i request kodular staff to please refund my $229 in my account. i will be very thankful to you.

2 Likes

i am facing the same issue . kindly dear koduler staff look into this matter ASAP

No US Citizen paying 30% Withholding Tax omg this is a big bug in Kodular please fix it @Diego

1 Like

Im Already Received Payments for Last 7 Months . 7 payment Received in 0% WithHolding . Now this month Deduct 30% WithHolding Tax. Can you Tell me Whats the issue in my account . Kindly Refund my Deducted Balance in my account . Thanks @Diego

I have also faced same issue , paying 30% WHT on payment while I am not US citizen and living outside USA. Kodular team please fix this bug and return WHT deduct amount as soon as possible. Regrds

Dear Diego!
I’m also facing the same issue , 30% of my payment is deducted as WHT .
I’m not US resident then why Kodular deducted 30% WHT ??
Mr. @Diego kindly resolve this issue and re disburse the arrears as soon as possible.
Please do it on urgent basis.
Hope you will do it on urgent basis and reply to all of us …
thank you so much

1 Like

All we need is about kodular’s future for professionalism and its components update and the user don’t need to using too much extension outside who makes the app is crash because of obsolete extension and There’s no innovation for a better future.

What is the update @Diego
bank replied? did they refund the remaining amount in your balance if so, then please add that in our My kodular wallet. and please correct that Tax forms its still showing 30%

1 Like

Mr. @Diego Still payment not received and deducted amount as WHT is also not reversed or settled.
Where is the management? Very disappointed with Kodular that time…

Please send me my payment as soon as possible and also reverse the WHT

Please give me update about that.
Thank you

@Diego can you ask the bank to return to us the withholding tax deducted from our account?

You have corrected our tax forms and we thank you very much. :two_hearts:

@Diego first of all Thank you for correcting our tax form . Your efforts are really appreciated. Secondly we are waiting for refund our wrongly deducted tax amount from our earning. We hope very soon this issue also will resolved. Thanks and regards. :heart: