Late Payment Process - Kodular AdManager

Hello Kodular Staff, @Diego

When will Bank process the Kodular payment? A lot of time has passed, no email has been received yet.

1 Like

Hello!
Mr @Diego @Kodular please look into this matter that last payment which was withdrawn in December 2023 still pending even not received any email from kodular about payment process.
Kindly check and resolve the issues regarding payments.
Waiting for your reply.

Thank you

1 Like

Payments which were requested to be withdrawn in late December could not yet be processed due to an issue with the provider and PayPal. I’ve already contacted them a few days but no success yet. I’ll be processing the non-PayPal ones today.

2 Likes

This is not the solutions for Paypal users if you’re facing issues with Paypal payment systems Kodular team should inform us before by itself

1 Like

Hello!
Mr @Diego please look into this matter that last payment which was withdrawn in December 2023 still pending even not received any email from kodular about payment process.
Kindly check and resolve the issues regarding payments.
Waiting for your reply.

Thank You

1 Like

we have to change the payment method??

beacouse paypal is better for us please do a clarification :+1:

1 Like

Mr @Diego still payment not processed. Please take it serious and kindly process the payments on urgently basis
Thank you

1 Like

Kindly release our payment urgent basis

2 Likes

Dear @Diego @Kodular I’m also facing the same issue I have not received any email ot any payment processing notification from Kodular its about half month gone…about 15 days left for next accruals but still last payment not received.please look into this matter and resolve the issues regarding payments urgently.

Waiting for positive response from you

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Diego it is very sad that since last few month we are facing payment delay . I hope issue will be resolve soon for payment. Now it is more than 2 weeks past but still payment not sent. Kindly take this issue very serious and resolved issue as soon as possible. Will be thankful to you if issue resolved today. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Diego and Team , please update regarding Dec payment. Still no any email received for payment. Hopefully issue resolved soon. Thanks

1 Like

Kodular in sleeping mode

1 Like

I have received payment in my paypal on 10th.

1 Like

i think issue only with paypal

1 Like

Are you alive?

i got payment in my paypal

i received the payment email of wire transfer to my bank account.

Hi Diego and Team , please update regarding Dec payment. Still no any email received for payment. Hopefully issue resolved soon. Thanks

Hello!
Mr Diego Kodular I have still not received any payment processing email.
Please resolve the issues regarding payments on urgent basis.
Hope you will solve my issue as soon as possible.

Waiting for your reply

Thank you

I received my email but payment not received i m using wire transfer