Tech CVR - Download Free AIA files

Item is deleted from play store give new link

1 Like

working on the payment option for this, will be available after few days, if you need anything then visit official Tech CVR Website at -
https://techcvr.net

I have paytm payment gateway for this mafe by me do you want?
It can be used for eacy and every payment method or e wallet available worldwide
Price
Personal:-50Inr
Buisness:-1000(for those who are famous and sell it or make a aia use in it and sell that aia

1 Like

i already have paytm extension, which is enough for the task i need, so not interested in your offer.

1 Like

Just a question.
Can users outside India use PayTm

1 Like

ok No problem

1 Like

unfortunately no… paytm is indian payment gateway

no but he can use other payment methods and the gateway checker that i created but off course it on him(not forcing you tech cvr)i just want to express its features

then maybe you should start a topic and explain about your work. people who are interested will contact you.

ya i done but no one came only one customer

1 Like

so that means no one is interested, so move on and make more good stuff.

1 Like

actually want because it is half price of others but the needy ones dont see that post

@techcvr Can you give your WhatsApp group link?

1 Like

Maybe you should promote your product… If you want to sell.

I have telegram group link - searach @techcvr on telegram.

I dont have money that why i am selling or else i would have promoted

send me a personal message if you want to earn money by organizing pubg mobile tournament, you can earn Min 100 Rs per match.

Yes i want ,
I know bro
It will be a pubg tournament app
But i can’t buy aia i dont have money and i already have aia of pubg tournament app
But what are you saying
Do i use your app as admin?

seems you dont read message properly, stop your comments on this topic. start a private message if you want to discuss more…

From Now On All My Downloads will be available from Tech CVR App only, i will remove old links with app link 1 at a time, so if any links dont work then try the app, and if you still didnt get the files then let me know.

Official Tech CVR App 2019 - TechCVR.apk (7.2 MB)

2 Likes