I think that is a bad choice. Why would you want to do that, forcing users to install your app? I for one will not do that, regardless of what you have to offer. I hope you reconsider your decision.
5 Likes
i am not forcing anyone to install my app, if anyone need the files i create they just have to download it from my app. that’s it.
i am doing this because my website, google somehow not accepting my request to show ads on my site. i followed all rules and did everything google said, now they are saying to change the domain. which i am not going to do. so i am using my app to provide downloads.
1 Like
New Update :
- App Home Page Layout Changed
- AIA and AIX list will be loaded much faster
- Paid and Free AIA now can be downloaded from the app
- Ads Supported
Screenshot :
3 Likes
If the extension is free to use then I think that the developer should thank Vishal to help promoting his extension…
2 Likes
Domain Changed from techcvr.com to techcvr.net
All The download links will be available in 1 or 2 days.
1 Like
how to use json file data tell me
1 Like
1 Like
thanks for sharing ![]()
1 Like
