Testimonials for the Makeroid Website

Hi Everyone,

I was recently browsing the Makeroid Website and saw the testimonials section lacking a few from our power users. If you all have time, can you guys write your thoughts about Makeroid with some sentences.

@admins I’ll add all incoming testimonials to the GitHub repo. I’ll open a PR after getting them all.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Here? Ok.

The first time I tried Makeroid, I was really impressed with the number of components that Makeroid offered me. It’s much more flexible than others, and there’s always a community waiting to hear your problems, ideas, or suggestions. It’s also very easy to learn, even for the most beginner.

Please feel free to correct any grammatical mistake :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What is your full name for the website? I was not able to find it on your community profile.

Also can you please make it a bit shorter? It looks so bad on the website as the card height will get bigger with longer text.

You can see the website for a bad example that is live with one testimonial. I’ll make that shorter.

Can we get more testimonials? Come on guys, we all have things to do say about Makeroid and any other service around the world.

It’s easy :slight_smile: and especially, important for new users to understand how is the service and the most important features.

1 Like

@CarlosPedroza27 Hi,

If possible can you send me a shorter version of your testimonial live on the website? One sentence or more, not too much: to make the card height smaller.

Makeroid is hands down the fastest way to make an app, and lets me make production-ready apps directly on my Android tablet.

1 Like

My summary testimony:
With Makeroid I find it easier to make my apps for the number of options offered to the development, all very intuitive and you get help from the community.

1 Like

@Domi
@Kanishka_Developer
@J.V.B

Testimonals are live on the website.

1 Like

Any more testimonails? Waiting for them. I let you guys know how important testimonials are here:

Someone really needs to help with this: https://github.com/Makeroid/makeroid.github.io/issues/12

It looks so bad:

It should be like this:

Maybe like this?

The first time I tried Makeroid, I was really impressed with the number of components that Makeroid offered me. It’s much more flexible than others, and also very easy to learn, even for the most beginner.

About my name, is it possible to let it as “Jorge VB”?
And about my profile picture, I changed it right now, the previous one was a little “spammy”, so the new one adapts better to the other ones (Makeroid-style profile pics :smile: ).

2 Likes

Makeroid, a free platform to let your ideas become android apps. Simple, beatiful and powerful.

It should work!

1 Like

Better. Changing it now.

Thank you Maicol!

1 Like

Included this change with a new PR.

The new one is better :slight_smile:. It automatically changes and pulls it from the community so no change is needed on this.

Makeroid is the best way to make apps with simple interface and simple code ! There is so much components and options, and have beautiful material design :heart_eyes:

Added and fixed some mistakes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I am perfectionning my english and disabling my french autocorrect :sweat_smile:

1 Like