Text On Photos - Social Media Status Designer

Are component result is button ID that clicked?

That’s why I added this before doing the loop, to check if the button pressed is one of the buttons in the list:

So you can have many different lists of buttons and check that way if the button pressed should affect others or not.

2 Likes

Hi @Italo
One other problem I’m facing to align “textbox text” on button click because text align block is not persent on block section

That is a little complicated. Not hard to do but you will have to keep things organized.

There are 3 different text boxes, each one with a different alignment set in the designer, because for some reason I never understood, App Inventor or Kodular are unable to add the alignment block for more than 10 years.
There’s always 2 of those text boxes hidden and one visible, the one that you select with the alignment buttons.
So every time you change alignment, you need to copy everything from the currently visible textbox to the selected one (text, text color, font face, font size, etc, etc) and switch visibility.

1 Like

Man, I am amazed with your app.
I have a similar project which I abandoned after launching the beta app because I thought it couldn’t be done in Kodular - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ppm.fakeprintgenerator - and now seeing your app I see that it is perfectly possible.

I’ve seen more than one great app made with kodular, one which is even leader at his very competitive segment at my country - but I guess this is the best app I have ever seen at all this time.

It could be improved, of course, but it doesn’t lose to any other app with a similar purpose.
And it doesn’t take much to load or anything like that.
Congratulations, this app diserves to go viral at playstore.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! I don’t think the app it’s that great but hey, compliments are nice from time to time! :grin:

It could be better if you show the blocks and the direct extension you have used so that we could make the same and best app like yours.
Why don’t you show the blocks?

Don’t pressure someone to give you the source code if they don’t want.

1 Like