Text On Photos - Social Media Status Designer

What is the name of your app?

Text On Photos - Social Media Status Designer

Describe your app:

The improved version of a simple app I made to add artistic text to images and share in social media or any app you have installed. The previous version (Colorful Status Designer 2) still has 5800 active users, I still don’t know how :smile:. It was made originally in AppyBuilder, but since we merged, I guess it’s OK to post it here, right? If not let me know.

Extensions used (A BIG thank you to these developers!)

TaifunTools by @Taifun
ComponentToImage by @Jerin_Jacob
KIO4_Gradients by Juan Antonio Villalpando (I don’t know if he’s here in Kodular)
Webzoom by @Ken
Also Thanks to @Peter for testing it.

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

28 Likes

Cool app! I really like it, what extensions did you used in your application?

1 Like

There’s a section with the extensions I used.

2 Likes

Ah Sorry I didn’t saw them.

1 Like

thank you for using the tools extension
keep up the good work!
Taifun

7 Likes

this one is my favorite now, :smile: looks like a Bollywood movie Don

2 Likes

Another one of @Italo his creations on my phone. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha! I Googled Don Bollywood. That’s nice!

4 Likes

that was a good movie, also search about Feroz khan Bollywood, :smile:

4 Likes

Glad you like it!
I wish I could put in the app all the things I have in mind but for now it will do.
I’m trying to add stickers, frames, and many independent drag and drop text boxes. Next version may be.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that one looks more like me. Same “haircut” :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @Italo, Nice application!

Though I got some errors while a short use of your app which are as below

1. When I open your app, occasionally I get below error :point_down:

2. After opening the app if I directly click the delete button I get a Runtime error. :point_down:

3. If I create some backgrounds and start to delete them one by one, then after deleting the last one, I get a list index error :point_down:

4. This is not any error. But I think it would look nice (not sure though) if you keep some space horizontally between each icon marked in :point_down: screenshot

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting that. For some reason, the images didn’t download on first run. Did you have internet connection when that happened?
I’ll check the delete button too, so it doesn’t try to delete what is not there! :grin:

1 Like

I think this happens in both the cases i.e. with and without internet. Below screenshot is with internet ‘ON’

1 Like

Did it ask for permissions on start? And did you granted the permissions?
I typed the url and looks like the server is working:

Can you try clicking in this link and see if the image downloads?

Below are the permissions that the app uses and which have been already granted

1 Like

I manually typed the link and the image got open but didn’t download anything.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll see what I can fix, Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

plz share AIA or block image
Thanks in adv

I’m sorry but I will not share the aia for this project because it’s being monetized with a little banner at the bottom, nothing intrusive really but it generates some passive income for me. And if I share the aia, all people will do is just slap their ads ID on it and fill the Play Store with many duplicates of the same app.

But what I’m willing to do is to answer any questions you may have so you can come up with your own original app. There’s at least two other coders that I helped with some questions and they have their own “text-on-image” apps in the Play Store already.

So if you want to make this app, I would like to encourage you to try and start it on your own and then ask when you find a problem that you can’t solve.

13 Likes