current version : 2.0.0
Last update time:2020-07-26T23:00:00Z
This app displays images controlled by admin app which you can select specific imges and add to favorites, set as wallpaper and share with your friends .
- Display images with two methods ( grid view and slide view ).
- Add to favorites, share and set as wallpaper for any image.
- Dark theme.
- Multiple language support ( Till now english and arabic only).
- Random image pop up each time you open the app(can be disabled).
- update system with what’s new section.
- side menu and rate us dialog.
- Search images for favorites and home screens ( voice support).
- favorites screen.
- Organize your favorites by folders.
- Delete any folder you want by long clicking on it…
- Enable/disable auto scroll in the items in the slideshow view…
- Save your scroll position for the next time.
Please test and give me your suggestions
Imageviewer (15).apk (8.2 MB)
1- Add more languages.
Change log V2
1)Added a folder option to favorites… Now you can create,delete and add images in these folders in the favorites screen.
2)Slide show enabled/disabled…This feature scrolls automatically in the slide show view till the end…
3) Save your scroll position for the next time…
1)Images wasn’t share as jpeg if you tried to open it from the favorite…It was being shared as a weird type of file…
2)Unfavorite was threwing an error if it was opened from the favorites…
3) items was showing the last item as the first item and vice versa…
4) When you search for item with capital letters if there is a similar search down-cased it was not showing in the results…
Thanks for reading…
Please test and give me your suggestions I want to know if it shows properly in different screens and android versions
Thanks for @dxhop96 for his guide as i used in the update dialog:
Thanks for @vknow360 for his file tools extension.
Thanks for @Vedang for his country flags extension
Thanks for @colintree for his first run and scroll arrangement handlers extensions.
Thanks for @ScorpioNormal for his speech recognition extension.
Thanks for @yusufcihan for his dynamic components extension.
Thanks for @DevYB for his image loader extension.
Thanks for Kodular for this amazing platform.