The application is still crashing with the eagle update (1.4.1)

I checked on Android 8 and Android 9 (Galaxy and Xiaomi) and the app is still crashing when you go to the settings page

Here are the blocks:
blocks%20(2)

are you sure this is the only block you used in first screen or more blocks are there…?

When you click the Settings button in Bottom Navigation it activates the Settings button (there was only a Settings button and I resumed it to Bottom Navigation) but I tried to press the button directly and the application is still crashing.

How can I see the application error report?

May be because you are not switching the screens properly :thinking:

Have a look at this :point_down:

1 Like

But before the update (1.4) it worked​:thinking:.
I’ll try to do it anyway

The application is still crashing:disappointed_relieved:

can you please post your app aia… so that we can check.

I’m sorry but I can’t share the aia, but you can download apk, here: com.twmrsmy125.talktome.apk - Google Диск

It does not work on Galaxy J2 Prime (Android Marshmallow)

I’m not sure but maybe it could be due to the updated Kodular libraries for more compatibility :confused:

so you have to create a small related to that blocks…& share that aia

I tried every thing but still crashing when switching screens … It worked fine with the simple way using on click open screen name " " before Eagle but now non sense even using your mentioned solution above.

here are the blocks using the mentioned solution but not working and still crashing on android 9 and android 6

blocks blocks%20(1)

2 Likes

There are two questions put in one topic. Unclear is if they have the same problem. Hijacking a topic is not allowed. So @drpeterramsis2007 open your own topic with your problem.

I donot mean to hijack… just uploading the blocks to illustrate my problem as I was asked to do above … I do really need this problen to be solved as I have an update that is needed to be published for my app

Can you raise your aia?

Sorry can’t raise my aia …
But it seems like a common problem with many users and all of us provided screenshots for the blocks …

The app is 2 screens, a buttom in screen 1 when clicked open the second screen, it’s so simple but crashes …

The project was created using the version pre eagle

I found that crashing while open screen only exists with projects created with kodular pre Eagle … but if you created a new project using eagle … this problem doesn’t exist …

What I need is a solution to switch screens in my app that is already created before eagle to launch the update … or if there is a possible way to reupload it and still have the ability to publish an update not a new app

Please it’s very urgent as users are waiting for the update…

Do you use more than 1 slider on a screen? If so, your problem is probably related to this:

3 Likes

Me too facing same problem on Samsung devices , app stop working! is there any solution to fix it.