The following content provider authorities are in use by other developers

After creating the kodular app, when I want to publish it to play store, this problem is coming, how to solve it?

Erro message :- Remove conflicts from the manifest before uploading
Daman_mod.apk (9.2 MB)
. The following content provider authorities are in use by other developers: io.kodular.mdjohirulislamjoy19.Daman.androidx-startup.

Remove conflicts from the manifest before uploading. The following content provider authorities are in use by other developers: io.kodular.mdjohirulislamjoy19.Daman.androidx-startup.

You have two different names for android:authorities and it’s found on three places

<provider android:authorities="com.Vip.Daman.Games.firebaseinitprovider"

<provider android:authorities="io.kodular.mdjohirulislamjoy19.Daman.androidx-startup"

<provider android:authorities="com.Vip.Daman.Games.provider"

What kind of extension are you using?

<provider android:authorities="io.kodular.mdjohirulislamjoy19.Daman.androidx-startup" android:exported="false" android:name="androidx.startup.InitializationProvider">
        <meta-data android:name="androidx.work.WorkManagerInitializer" android:value="androidx.startup"/>
    </provider>
1 Like

Hi, I have installed Firebase Authentication from kodular, and simply used it in the app, but still having this issue.

main Aia file :- edited: aia removed as there were paid extension in it

Thanka you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

I have set Firebase Authentication to 2 screens, Signup screen <> Home Screen

Can it be published on play store now?

Thanks you

when uploading app bundles appear this message (Remove conflicts from the manifest before uploading.the following content provider authorities are in use by other developers:com.test.firebaseinitprovider,com.test.provider

I saw this thread and didn’t understand

You marked this post as solution
Please explain what exactly you did to help others like @marina with the same problem

Taifun

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.