The project stopped without saving anything

Will try thank you

1 Like

i tried every thing still this is happening, i think its because of kodulars serverā€¦whenever there is a lot of users using this happens all the time

I doubt that, either you have sluggish internet, too much of something, broken project etcā€¦

well believe me i have tried everything i can think of but always the sameā€¦most of the time i think that i have finished the app but next day when i open a lot of blocks missing cause it didnt saved last time and always the error in savingā€¦and also there is no broken project!!!

Hard to tell whatā€™s wrong since you are not providing much info about your appā€¦

Try this https://unchive.kodular.io/ and reply with summary report, so we can see what you have in your app too begin with.

1 Like

but this is my admin app how can i give itā€¦but this happens to almost every app when there are a lot of blocks

Well, I donā€™t have that issue, even projects up to 17000 blocksā€¦

i will record my screen and show you

Please see the whole video, when i am shaking the curser means either i have clicked but it didnā€™t respond yet or i have typed something and still it hasnā€™t responded yetā€¦
For internet speed proof at the end i have opened youtube and for my laptop specification its
I5 8th gen, 8gb ram,1tb hard disk, 4gb nvid geforce graphics card so i guess i really have a good laptop too and the browser i am using is Chrome or microsoft edge the latest updated versionā€¦ and the delay you see in the video makes people frustrated to work or do anything so can anyone please help???

Those pop-ups in kodular clearly indicate slow internet, even youtube is slow loading on your sideā€¦

Btw, you have still not shown us what you have in your app

@Vishwas is there a way to add screen/total blocks to unchive

1 Like

I have faced similar issue recently, i have a project in progress. Whenever i manage to get some time - i add new blocks as progress and save project and exit the browser. But when i login again to browser, all the changes are reverted and i find it in initial state like if i havenā€™t made any progress at all.

And i have observed this since last 4 or 5 days.

Additionally, i have done enough trial to confirm if this is my device issue , sluggish internet speed or any other issues from my end. So far i am satisfied that issue is not from my side.

Could it be addressed please. And asking for blocks in this case is useless, so please try to understand the issue and u could figure it.

@kishore As I said in PM, you have to many components in your project and thereby I canā€™t advice you much except that you have to redesign and reuse your components as much as possibleā€¦

Others will tell you the same thing if you post a screenshot of summary from unchive.

E.g. from a project that contains too much components

1 Like

But its a admin app and i need this components, so there is no way any one can help me?