The same data will appear errors in the airtable

hello, I just created an application and I want to ask how to make when someone creates new data but the data is already in the airtable, because the data is already in the airtable then there will be a notification that the data is already in the airtbale?

show your airtable structureā€¦

you can use Is in the list blockā€¦ Get the date, set it in to the global variable, and compare the given input with the list using the below block

Should I use get all row?

your choiceā€¦ if you wanna compare the user input with only one colum then just that colum alone extract, or you can use this extension which will be convenient to use for this purposeā€¦

I donā€™t know how to make it, Iā€™d be very happy if you wanted to show me the block GSR

thats why i asked you to post your airtable structure and what you are want to check?

if the data entered is the same as the data that is already in the airtable, as in the picture I want to get a nick list, so if in the nick list there is the same data as, wow data that is already in the airtable and when someone wants to create new data with nick wow then there will be a notification of the data already there, I do not know where to start the block from where

1 Like

Iā€™ll try it.

It worked, thank you GSR you always helped me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.