the unnoticed trick of kodular

hey guys this is the old feature of all the app :android: builder :appinventor: :appybuilder: :kodular: :thunkable: :makeroid:
but some how this is gone unnoticed by many
this has been based on the meta data
of image

1. the concept is u can right click a specific block and download as img (known by many)
  2. but the unknown concept here by many is u can drag and drop the image into workspace and so the blocks re appears

the use of this is very purposeful lot of them here are having doubt on kodular how to make an app which________.thus they give their blocks (they rarely give aia because they don’t want to share their idea of app) thus while sharing they should not share the screen shot of block instead they should do as i instructed in step 1.

now they should share that image that they downloaded in our community asking for help so the helpers work is easy he will help faster as he can now download the image from community drag and drop it edit and check thus the time is faster the helper won’t be needed to put each and every block and finally find errors.
thanks,

1 Like

lols so what about guides
now
i know all will happen either is download aia
and do process earlier people drag n droped blocks

It has been launched much time ago and I am working with this feature for many time
And it is not a trick it is a feature that is implemented by @Kodular

1 Like

but still newbies got to know

There is already a quide by @Peter

1 Like

Since there is already a guide for it i unlist this one.

i searched but din’t notice this @Peter peter sorry better close the topic if u can delete this topic delete