The youtube player component is gone

after the update my apps are not working well as they are 80% composed of this component, the videos appear in half, and the component disappeared from the kodular

1 Like

Check this:

3 Likes

What does that mean ? Will he be back on the kodular soon? or not

It is still available, but in a different category (Experimental).

1 Like

Can we have the Exo Video Player In The Patch Update?

It is the same as YouTube… We just changed its category to Experimental.

But YouTube component doesn’t have isFullscreen Event.

@Diego If the YouTube Player is Exo Player
then we need these functions in the next patch please.

Screenshot_2021_0716_064518

Screenshot_2021_0716_064546

I didn’t say it was the same component… I just said that it was the same case: if you read the release notes, you will see that none of them have been removed, they just changed categories.

Read My First Post, I request you to add new component EXO Video Player, In the next patch update.

And New Update Hai This Problem

1 Like

the component is full of errors, and I use it a lot, my biggest problem is this

1 Like

Why do I not see the this experimental category?

1 Like

Me too. It was working properly then suddenly it moved to experimental category with new added errors :thinking:

I’m having serious problems because I have to update the apps and so it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Do you know the most suitable component that we can replace youtube player blocks with it? Is it webviewer or video player?

The YouTube player will be fixed and restored to its previous category in the next update

5 Likes

Is the next update will be very soon? I have to find a solution today not tomorrow.

There will be an update before the target SDK 30 deadline (August 1)

7 Likes

what is that :joy::joy::joy: Are you using kodular in mobile :joy::joy::joy::joy:

pc and laptop is recommended

Big Congratulations to all Kodular Team’s members. And Thanks a lot for the hard work which lead to the Fenix 1.5.0 Editor.

I would like Kodular Team add possibility to expand or collapse blocks just by double clicking on them.

I expected it on this update, but as it is not among the new features, i make this swear and hope it will be implemented on next update.

Henry

1 Like