Things went Changed Suddenly with Fenix version

it still Shows end Application. banner Ad ID not Adjusted

I re-exported the apk but the banner-ad is stiil too big. And it is a big problem. It takes almost 1/4 of the screen.
What sould I do?

with new re-export your interstitial Ads are working?? tell please

yes, I can see the ad. But too big for the screen.

interstitals ads are also big or the normal screen size?

fyi. larger banners pays more :rofl:

when the banner is this big, it does more harm than good.
urgently need to be fixed.

are you still getting the error message that Adunit size to set etc etc & END APPLICATION?

No, just too big banner. I have only banner, not intersitials

ok if you are not using interstitial ads. well interstitial ads is not working with new update. thanks

In my case banner ad not shows​:pray:

This not logical. I have a particular space for the banner. If an ad shows which is bigger or smaller then the space, it destroys all the screen layout of the app.

we didn’t know this will happen.
Kodular should make 2 Banner Ad components & 2 interstitial Ad components so that we can add that to our projects & mediation groups created by kodular. I am Dam sure we will have 100% show rate & everybody will earn almost like Admob.

hello, is there anything wrong with Google admob with the update?

so will google admob work with no errors?

It shows since 2 days the same ad:

It seems the ads SDK isn’t intelligently picking the size for the device’s width. We’ll switch to an adaptive size approach in the next release. Thanks for your patience.

The issue is that implementing meditation isn’t a trivial task, given child accounts do not have the ability to create waterfalls (or bid setups). Only we have the options to do so, meaning we’ll most likely have to set up a few predefined waterfalls for you to choose from in your apps.

Interstitial ad is not loading & Showing after this last update. Can you please fix?
And yes you’re right adaptive or smart banner will work perfectly. Not only 50% is visible on screen.

same vaccination banner Ads since the last update & interstitial Ads not working.

Please solve the problums