This is custom dynamic . This is possible for a spinner selection type method

Hello dear please help me dear

unable to understand … sorry

I explain dear. Dear spinner Alappuzha select and click service center button click show spreadsheet Alappuzha column details showing dynamic list dear. you understand dear???

show a screenshot and highlight in the image

Ok one minute

Spinner kollam select and click select service center button show spreadsheet kollam list details method

you want this col , right? it must be like this so that we can understand easily… Highlight…

All columns this same function spinner Alappuzha select and button click alappuzha details, kollam select and click kollam details . Idukki select and click show idukki details etc total 14 districts details want etc

Dealer =Title
Location=Subtitle

will you change the details in future? if not why do you put it in gsheet? directly you canuse within the app know

Will change details future dear any time details change dear please help dear​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: i tried yesterday night to today evening but failed please help me​:pray::pray:

please show us your work…

Yesterday setted same then i will send aia file one minute

Please set please help

really confused with your design… Now what do you want to display in dynamic? as i helped you in your previous request i am totally blind now…

Anyway test this. (PS: I am not kodular paid staff, I am here to learn and teach… So better try to learn from the suggestion which i have provided to you from the begining. I leant from the practise only,)

SPINNER(1).aia (1.9 MB)

Ok checked and tell about your dear thanks :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

It is not correct i will fully explain

Spinner select. District after button click select service center button open dynamic vertical and show spinner slected district data you understand dear i, m tried different but not if not help my option is only drop project dear​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: please dear

I will tell one example like spinner kollam select and select service center button click show dynamic list from. Spreadsheet tittle and sub tittle dear please understand dear