This is custom dynamic . This is possible for a spinner selection type method

I am selecting the 7 row value from dynamic , if so what details you are expecting to show to in spinner next to the button??

No use in the nearest button spinner spinner no use my mistake spinne no use please delete spinner dear

It is car service booking app dear example like Trivandrum select on and click select service center but show trivendrum 2 colum list on dynamic service center name ,and ocation dear

Imagine, you need to still improve the logicā€¦, see what ever district i am select however your dynamic will load/show first two col (A,B~ Alanpuzha dealer and location only) then how could I able to advise or suggest?

To avoid this, fist make a layout ā€¦ never try it in main aia,ā€¦ your aia having lot of blocks 2hich will make us harder to understand for us. We need plain ā€¦ we. are not paid staff dearā€¦ you can search in community how to get data from gsheet, how to get all data, specific data then how can we take the desired item from the list.etc etcā€¦ if you learn it will savetons of time.

If i m correct i have suggested you , recetly. formost. of your topicsā€¦

i tell one logic spinner select ernakulam call index 2, and index 3 data and show dynamic list

Any solution call spinner selected data from spreadsheet

This logic is comfortable???

Anyone understand my concern and please please help i so so help less i tried 2 day but failed :innocent::innocent::innocent:

You must use gviz method of calling and no need of dynamic component for your work , directly you can show the output in any native components as the result will contain two values (just my suggestion)

Or no need of gviz evenā€¦ screen init itself you have called all details so dirctly you can apply the logicā€¦

But i donā€™t know please send demo of my work but dat must from google spreadsheet dear

Directly apply not. Possible anytime the Details changing is customer request please please help

I will trying some ways but not working :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

then your logic must be

select state
select district

(bring the releavnt values in dynamic )

On selecting the item from dynamic show the selecte value in button or labelā€¦

this should be your logic

My logi i explainn dearā€¦ Spinner trivendrum select and select service center button clickā€¦ Call and Show trivendrum column list from spreadsheet and show dynamic this is our logic dear understand dearā€¦???

SPINNER1.aia (1.9 MB)

do like this,

select state

select district

select service center

select the desire value in dynamic

This should be your logic

Ok i will check and tell

Dear this our concept but one small error dear

2 columns one pair but showing incorrect dear please check dear

Like Dearler ernakulam and ernakulam location is one pair
Dealer name =tittle
Dealer location=subtittle

i missed itā€¦ use this blocksā€¦ blocks are draggableā€¦ download it, and drag into reator, remove the old one