This is my new chat app

Good work man… better you can add a demo apk, there by people can see your work and will approach if they prefer to buy.

1 Like

Ok, and I saw his video description, he said he will post the free aia file after it is completed.

1 Like

This an aia file if you want to buy it contact me telegram : Telegram: Contact @Ahmed87650

You originally promised it would be free. Why are you now charging for it?

1 Like

Look this is and aia file but message only in the description of this vedio : Cool UI chat app "NOX" free aia - YouTube
But the other one above I have recently decided that is paid aia.

Well, from the beginning of the post I thought strange that the developer gave the aia for free. :scream:And I also thought it strange​:face_with_monocle: that users who don’t want to try and learn, ask for free aia… 🤷

But, it seems that everything is back to normal: developer charging for your work.

1 Like

Its actually very easy to build chat applications you just need to give time on the UI, else the Koding part is quite easy.
Try yourself once.

I actually tried one just now, just looking at his designer and thinking ideas.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Can you show me the part of sending image message from your blocks so i can detect the problem and help you .

Or I expect that you may exchange between massage and image in the block of receiver so check it if it is true.

1 Like

See his problem here

1 Like

In this block you put only message block without image message and this cause to send image as a URLso you should use if function and add image block in the part of else or else if
Try to modify it.

4 Likes

Ok thanks l will do that

How can I show online offline and typing status?
I made chat app and did something like this but only i see my own online status and typing when keyboard on .

Not working sending image from my site twice and receiver ggets only image url

Can u pls explaine with some block

Not working .

I made change as u said
Still not working

Fantastic very good :ok_hand:
I need this aia can i contact you to buy aia file

1 Like

You can contact me via my telegram : removed by Mod - use pm

1 Like

Hi
I need codes for chat any one can help me

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.