Three Dynamic buttons in a horizontal manner

I am Working with a project that includes using three dynamic buttons and single dynamic label.When i add dynamic buttons it keeps coming in a vertical manner.i want to set them all in a single horizontal line.Help me out!
Screenshot_20200416_015443|230x500
here is example how button comes

Set the parent container(in which the dynamic labels and buttons are created) as an horizontal arrangement.
Show your blocks to get a more clear idea of what you are doing and what you need to do.

1 Like

Use this extension to create dynamic horizontal arrangement in a cardview then place your buttons inside the arrangement

1 Like

can u help me out with block? i have already installed this extension but couldn’t set its block

This is my block

hello you are making Quiz app

1 Like

create a horizontal arrangement, create your buttons(you can use the default dynamic button component) inside that arrangement and put the arrangement inside the cardview
blocks (16)
blocks (17)

1 Like

i am making app for 1-12 std books and their videos and quiz also

thank you very much. let me try

sorry ammar can u elaborate more for me .as i can not figure out problem.Firstly i can not find out Stylish_create.i have uploaded my block picture.figure me out issue if u dont mind.

just give me your aia i will do it for you

1 Like

Hello, I’m also having the same problem and I didn’t understand how to do it, can you help me?

just import this extension and respective components [Free / Open Source] - Dynamic Components Extension (for all AI components)
copy this png image to your blocks section

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.