Tic Tac Toe Pro My version of this classic game

What is the name of your app?
Tic Tac Toe Pro

Describe your app:
This game is of course simple but also very fun to play. This is the Tic Tac Toe has different level of difficulties and useful settings, plus a nice UI

Screenshots:
unnamed7 unnamed8
App Store/Download link:

2 Likes

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android OS v9.0:

Same problem as Ken.
Device ----> Oppo F11 Pro running Android 9

It is Perfect In Samsung M30s Android 11 . One Ui 3.0

I Think There Is An Error In Your App When I play With Bot In first It Shows Correctly As “X” Is First But When I Play In Second Match It Shows “O” As First At The Game

Error Gif

May be @appicker has set the min SDK to android 10 by mistake

2 Likes

Meet Google Play’s target API level requirement:

When you upload an APK, it needs to meet Google Play’s target API level requirements. New apps must target Android 10 (API level 29) or higher and app updates must target Android 9 (API level 28) or higher.

Thank you for letting me know. I will check on that.

When you are playing against the bot, if it is a draw it alternates who goes first between the O and the X. If you win you go first, and if the bot wins, the bot goes first. That is how the games is designed.

It doesn’t mean the minimum api needs to be level 29, if you don’t use any extension or resource present only in android 10 you can set minimum api to android 4.x without any problem

5 Likes

bild

5 Likes

oh wow! I got this wrong. Thank you for the explanation. I just updated the app to min Api 19

3 Likes

But This Is Not The Original Rule Of Tic Tac Toe