Time Out Mode In Kodular

Hello Everyone,

We Recently create an app which we can give feedback to others but we really need to add an option that gives the user a timeout or some sort of limitation for them so they can only give specific amount of feedback per day.

May I ask if there is any extensions or any features of kodular we can use for this?

Thanks

1 Like

Why you need extension. You can do it by giving the no. of feedback available for today…

Easy @abledonline2013

2 Likes

Agree with @Alapjeet , create numbers available for today when user give feed back -1 from that number and save after date change reset to default

2 Likes

Ok Thank you will try that,

Is there any video tutorial for that please?

i think there is no tutorial but if you dont get success then i will make blocks for you

Thank you I really appreciate your Help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use Global variable to create such limitations & timer .

1 Like

Is it possible to create it like for certain names, Like if I give feedback to you today i can not give feedback in next 24 hour

1 Like

ya its possible.

1 Like

Can you please help me on this part, we are still learning Kodular, Is there any guides or videos on how we can make that?

Thanks again for your reply

Wait i will give you timer aia.
in that i just use to create it for 2 min break. You can use it for 24 hours also…

Thank you very much

sorry dude i forget to create aia

watch this video…
1 Like

evrything seems ok but for the first time when they give feedback the button doesn’t disappear and we need to restart app for that. is that bug for kodular?

na there is prblm with blocks…You have to make changes in blocks…

1 Like

Are you using an image in your button

/Boban

2 Likes

Yes I am using a Image on the button please,

1 Like

Disable the Show Feedback

/Boban

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.