TimeTools : The Tools Only For Time

Please add 2 features, if possible:

1. Can you please make a feature that would allow the syncing of the rate of timer ticks with the rate of system clock ticks? My timer ticks quite a bit slower than my system clock.
  2. Timer resume feature after shut down of background app. I am thinking of something along the lines of, if timer has a difference of 10 seconds from a certain reference time of the system clock before shut down, then when reopening the app, timer starts from the same 10 seconds difference from the system clock. But of course, feature request number one would be needed for this to be good.

Thank you so much!

I have tried this and succeeded, but it consumes a lot of internet data all the time and how do we stop it so that when we need it, we use it ??

bug crash after compail apk

thank you for your detailed bug reportā€¦
I guess, the developer of the extension will be able to fix it easily after following your report (sarcasm)

Taifun

10 Likes

Are you from Bikaner .?

What is the parameter of Time1 and Time2?
Instant Time? or Text?

how can i show AM/PM in 12 hr format ?
i try hh:mm a
but it does not work

2 Likes

how to change the date by time zones ?

I think this extension is exclusively for time only. You will find another one for dates. Search.

Can yo show me how the format of the start and end for the time FindDifference

can you please say what is the use of time format in blocks

HH:mm:ss
is format

Am i coded correctly?

I find mismatchimg of timeā€¦

Screenshot attachedā€¦

Please see

I tried this extension 2 days ago.
The Get India Time returns GMT, but IST is GMT+5:30.

As the extension dev is suspended from the community, i didnā€™t bother to mention it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you dont mind, Can you tell me how to get online time alone in my app? community forms gave date and time but i want time alone

You have right to create a topic in community.So use it.

3 Likes

I found a blocks and web site to show online clock in appā€¦

Kode It With Kodular.

2 Likes

Get online time have any limitation?