tinyDB reset value

Am i doing any mistake?

In my app i make user to click two times only then next day only they can submit theri details. So i used tinydb to store all teh requirements but i am unable to reset the tinydn value when next day open…![Screenshot_11|550x433]

this is when screen initilize to perform
Screenshot_11 (upload://rse4YiPyOqcmZIsgeGErQK8aV0e.png)

this is whenever user clicks the submit button
Screenshot_12

In the community i saw many posts regarding get value only but no post related with reset tinydb after particular time. And one more thing for the date.text i didnt use clock, i have linked with online time taken from worldtimeapi.org

Just take TinyDB.Store block and store the value empty or other than your saving value.

what if the value is 0 it’s doing subtract agaim and again. like -1, -2, -3 etc.

No… once 0 comes mean further clicks are disabled untill the tiny Db value restored to 2.

every time when user clicks, i will pop up message like Remaining number of available clicks,So that i am subtracting by 1. It works perfectly but I dont know how to reset the value again to 2 on next day. Thats why in the screen initialize time i have added blocks as posted in the above image but it doesnt work.

Is thee another method to follow?

on the next day procedure set TinyDB.ValueStore to 2

that point blocks only , i dont know how to construct

BlocksTinyDB

Use label text from in Screen1 in Else block.
Then compile it and test and Enjoy!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.