Today I'm so Happy

Today I’m creating my google play console Developer account. I’m so excited. Now I’m ready to publish my app in Play store.

images%20(3)

8 Likes

I have one too, but GG :smiley:!

i need someone to upload my App to playstore
Anyone want to help me out?

Hello
I don’t recommend you get someone else to upload your project to the Play Store. Google is quite strict with their policies, and you could get both your app and the account owner suspended.
I suggest you wait it out till you can get a developer account of your own.

Cheers

8 Likes

That only if your App go against their Policy

We do not allow apps or developer accounts that impersonate any person or organization, or that misrepresent or conceal their ownership or primary purpose. We do not allow apps or developer accounts that engage in coordinated activity to mislead users. This includes, but isn’t limited to, apps or developer accounts that misrepresent or conceal their country of origin and that direct content at users in another country.

8 Likes

The words are clear
Co ordinated to mislead users

If I’m serious about making apps, I would never trust my apps into other people’s Google account. Specially when that people is willing to “share” an account knowing that it is not allowed.
If you want to avoid headaches and other kinds of problems, stay away from shady stuff. Google doesn’t forgive easily.

3 Likes

Also if you’re willing to do something deceptive then why should users trust you or your apps?

It’s best not to start off dishonestly because once you get away with something you will want to find other shortcuts and dishonest things to do.

1 Like

Today I was also happy, because I was for once confident in the outfit I wore, AND IT’S A MONDAY :smile:

Where do you live in the world that it’s still Monday?

Haha, where do you live in the world that it’s Tuesday! You know I never knew this, but you know how there’s 24 hours in a day, there’s 24 zones, that means that everyone across the world is at least 1 hour apart!

I live in the UK and it’s 23:25 GMT right now.

And it’s 6:32 PM for me right now.

Monday?

It’s now 00:11 on Wednesday for me.

Not everyone has the same time in the world.

1 Like

You can upload your app google play alternative app store.

1 Like

I know that but when it’s Tuesday night around 22:00 in the UK I’m not sure how you can still be on Monday when you’re only about 5 hours behind me.

Here, look at this…

https://www.google.com/search?q=East+Coast+Time&oq=East+Coast+Time&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.3389j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I understand that you are 5 hours behind me.

So when it’s 22:00 in the UK on Tuesday night, it’s 17:00 on Tuesday where you are, not Monday.

1 Like