App Store/Download link:

https://m.apkpure.com/translator-pro/com.foreveroffficial.supertranslator

AIA file (Optional)

7 Likes

Which translator api you used…

it support hindi ?

Yes, app support hindi

1 Like

i am asking is yandex translate support hindi too ?

Yes, Yandex also supports Hindi language.
Here you can find more,
https://tech.yandex.com/translate/doc/dg/concepts/api-overview-docpage/

1 Like

yandex translate is asking api key for its usage and there is limit for daily usage, can we use yandex translate in our android apps and publish on google store as free of cost app and of-course with abmob monetization. Don’t you think yandex translate api key wont exhaust very quickly because of key usage limit. What is the other alternative to yandex translate. Please suggest.

1 Like

There aren’t any free translators which allow unlimited, or very high, usage.

They will allow you to use it for a certain number of translations free each day, eg 500, but any more will require a paid plan.

Please help, is it ok to use yandex translator in my mobile app and publish on google store as free app with admob monetization. Hope it will not be rejected by google console.

Sure, that is fair enough. But there are hundreds of alternatives e.g. Google Translate without ads, do you really think that a user would use your app and not any other alternative? I hope the answer is yes, don’t get me wrong. Just, making apps like browsers, translators, music players, etc. seems a bit useless since there are thousands of apps just like those.

Please don’t get offended, as this is just my personal opinion.

2 Likes

I don’t think it support Assamese language ???

You are right

Yes, app doesn’t supports Assamese language

WELCOME TO KODULAR COMMUNITY
@mr_project

#off topic

Is it really necessary to welcome someone who joined over 5 months ago?

1 Like

#off topic

I think yes because if we will motivate him/her they will be motivated and they will start learning and posting their ideas​:slightly_smiling_face:

@ramrajput200021 I’m afraid your app violates multiple Yandex policies, including but possibly not limited to:

and Clause 2.8 of:

It implies that the Yandex.Translate API is not to be used to create translation apps. As such, the only way for you to comply with their TOS would be to unpublish your app.

1 Like

I have already trying to unpublish my app from apkpure.com store but the site is not opening.

Wow nice but try to improve ui

Woah, the app logo has Bangladesh flag

Thank you very Much!