Transparent status bar and navigation bar with content behind

I have finally found a way by mistake how to make the Status Bar look transparent with content behind. (I don’t know if someone did that before.)

Extension used:
TaifunTools

Something like this:

The blocks:

The .aia file:
Download

12 Likes

Wow. Thanks for letting us know. That is very useful to know.

1 Like

Can be used like this too: (It worked for me)
blocks

But is it possible with an element? For example I want to see WebView under an allignment(Arrangement)(and blurry too if possible.)

First I tried inserting a “blur png” image as the background image to the allignmenet, then I made it fill_parent, but that didn’t work for me. And I’m trying to find a solution.

I don’t think it’s possible without the FrameLayout.

I’m still looking for something that actually work I tried everything
but this solution has a glitch at screen change it shows white status bar for split second…

I tried just not hiding system UI but then it fixed it but now if someone opens the notification shade sometimes it turns the status bar white for ever until screen change… please if anyone had figured it out help

I have came up with a new doubt.
I am working on an application, in which I wish to Auto Hide the Navigation bar after some time and when we push it upward it reappear.
I want to make it transparent so that my content fall behind it…
For Example just Like the MPL app.
I tried the tiafun extension, but it does not work it out…
Please Help!!
Will be so Thankful…

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

I want Something like this…
After some seconds the Navigation bar automatically pulls down.

Yes it is possible now

Can You tell me how ??

1 Like

You hide or show navigation bar when you want.
Find the property in Screen properties.

Use timer to make this broo

End this topic Got the solution, i just hide the navigation bars from screen experimental properties. And it works when i pull the navigation it appears and disappears after some seconds.
thanks For kind Attention.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.