Tutorial on how to prevent mysql injection using mysql function and php script from beginning to advance no PDO

I understand…

You are doing it wrong…

just calm the script has no issue…

according to the error you sent it means no row was return from your statement.

now when i looked into your statement you are not out putting anything out you need to select the variable.

you know in function you use Return but in procedure you will use Select

You need to select it not return

1 Like

yes, when I did what you say and went to write RETURN in the procdure, I got an error message telling me return can only be used in function.

Use Select not Return

1 Like

Is here now… Select the variable not return

Yes, after using SELECT, the code has worked :tada::tada:

you can mark one of my reply has solution… happy coding… you just need to understand mysql very well… the script is okay no issue.

bye for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really wanted to do something for you this solution was less the least I could have done for you to help me but unfortunately you created the post so do not show me the sign of solution here you are the only one who can make a solution mark

If that’s not going to bother you, please wipe the solution mark.
Because this post will close in 30 days, and no one if they need help can write their problem here.

I did it like you said, but still when I get in +1, two are added.

send me your code privately… let me check.

1 Like

You may also want to try this library for running MYSQL in a simple way. only for web developer.
MYSQL LIBRARY

I see I missed some things. Please don’t use all caps. That is like shouting and we don’t shout here. Please change that.

Brand new version…

OSQL - Mysql freedom is here, injection stop and bind parameter available - Guides / Resources - Kodular Community

When call unicode string charactors from sql table, those strings showing as “?? ?” marks only.
How to fix it?

Recently i am using taifun mysql.php
And deephost mysql extension

So som hackers decompile my apk ang get all database details and making script of my app.

How can i hide my mysql key & url.

follow this guide as mentioned in the first post

Taifun
PS: I will close this thread