Two questions, list of lists, and loop throw components

Hi everyone.
I have a project in mind. For that i need to prepare and check how to do some things first…

Imagine i need a table (fixed table the user wont add or delete lines), in that table i can have 3 or 4 rows. This table can be putted in a list of lists? Or a dictionary?
The easy way to dislay all values (or some selected) is a listview?

Imagine y have a label1 label2 label3… is possible to iterate a for loop throw these labels? I cant figure a way tha joining label+number can access that component… thanks.

Pls explain this I didn’t get it…

as you like

there are extensions to do this, for the extensions directory see here App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps, alternatively you can use the webviewer and some html, see for example App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Dynamic Table Layout | Pura Vida Apps

yes you can, you might want to use the advanced blocks for that, see also How to work with the advanced features

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

3 Likes

If i have ten labels, how can set a text (in blocks) throw all ten in a loop?

can we make a variable joining a name and a number and assig text to that label represented by the variable?

read again my previous answer, follow the links, try the examples, do the tutorials and learn especially how to work with the advanced blocks

then try something yourself and if you got stuck, post a screenshot of your rlevant blocks

Taifun

5 Likes